HP printers are known for its quality services but sometimes like other printers HP also encounters issues such as hp connection manager fatal error. The Hp connection manager is created for managing all the wireless, mobile, and Bluetooth along with the broadband connections and it is known to be controlling the internet connectivity in the HP machines.
If you are one of them who are facing hp connection manager fatal error while performing the hp connection manager download and Install process, then this article will help you to fix the issues with different methods. It is important to understand that the error also appears on the screen when you are trying to open the connection manager or hp Connection Manager.exe file.
The hp connection manager provides a central location to manage all your wireless devices. It moreover allows you to manage the wireless WAN broadband and WLAN wifi.
Some of the issues you have with hp connection manager fatal error are as follows:
· You see “hpConnectionManager.exe” error on-screen.
· The HP connection manager service file is stopped to respond.
· A fatal error occurred just check the Hp Connection manager/ error 80070422.
· The service is unavailable.
In this section, you will get to learn the different methods to fix fatal error in the hp connection manager.
· Make sure your internet connection is accurately turned on.
· Press on the “Windows key” from your keyboard.
· Type “Windows Features” and then tap on the “Enter” key.
· On the dialog box, just turn the Windows features on or off.
· Just select the checkbox next to .net framework 3.5.
· Tap on the “Ok” option.
· You have to reboot the computer when prompted to apply the changes.
The HP Software framework gives a stable set of apps and interfaces that helps you to access the BIOS, hardware, and HP Drivers in Windows 10. Once you have installed the interface just follow the steps to hp connection manager fatal error:
· Visit the official HP support website and tap on the support link.
· After this, restart the computer or PC.
The HP connection software’s latest version is most enhanced with Windows 10 and uninstalling and then reinstalling the updated software can help you to fix the hp connection manager fatal error. Here are the steps you need to follow:
· Tap on the “Start” menu.
· Select the “Settings” option and then tap on the “Apps” option from the menu.
· Just locate the HP connection manager from the list of programs.
· After this right tap on it and select the option to “Uninstall”.
· To install the HP connection manager, follow the steps given below:
· Tap on the “HP connection manager” link and complete the steps.
· Just reboot the computer.
In some cases, the solution for the HP connection manager fatal error is to update Windows. This may help you to resolve the error, just remember the Windows 10 automatically checks and install the updates. Follow the steps given below:
· First of all, tap on the “Start” option.
· After this, go to the “Setting” option.
· Tap on the “Update & Security” option.
· Just select the “Windows Update” preference.