The most important component of the printer is known as a Print Spooler. It is an executable file that enables users to manage and complete the printing process. It is important to understand that managing the printing task involves retrieving the location of the correct and appropriate printer driver, loading the driving, and spooling the high-level functions that are known to accomplish a print job.
Moreover, it caters to other relevant and important tasks such as scheduling the print job and so on. The print jobs are stored in a queue depending upon the speed of the computer then retrieved along with considering the printer’s speed and it then can perform the task to print. Remember, if your printer is unable to print then you can clear the Print spooler to delete or clear the overloaded print jobs. Here in this article, you will learn the steps for the same, so let’s get started!
· The initial step says you have to open the services window.
· Just select the “Print Spooler” and tap on the “Stop” icon, if it is not stopped.
· Go to the “C:\Windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS” and open the file.
· Enter the admin password and delete all the contents inside the file or folder.
· Make sure not to delete the “Printers” folder.
· Remember, doing this will remove all the present print jobs so make sure no one else is using the printer to print.
· Just return to the “Services” window and tap on the “Print Spooler” after this tap on the “Start” button.
By summing up the article, we hope that you get clarity to clear print spooler windows 10 with no errors and interruptions in the process. However, if you still have queries and questions related to the topic then the users are advised to visit the official hp printer support website and get assistance for the same with a proper set of instructions and guidelines.
First of all, you have to tap on the “Start” and enter “Services” and then tap on the services app. In the services window, you have to find and double tap on the “Print Spooler” service to open its window. Go in the properties window on the “General” tab and tap on the “Stop” option to get rid of the print job which will not get deleted.
For this, you need to open the Local services console and scroll down the list and tap on the Print Spooler option. After this, you have to tap on the “Start the service”. Now if the Start is not listed to restart then you have to tap on the “Restart” option and the Windows will then start the device.