With the advent of wireless printing technology, many people have started to opt for easy-to-use and affordable printers that are manufactured by HP. And, HP Envy is one such printer that is owned and operated by a lot of people nowadays. So, if you have recently purchased HP Envy 4500, then you should know how to set it up. However, if you have no clue about HP Envy 4500 wireless setup, then you may go through this easy guide carefully. Once you have completed the setup process, you can enjoy wireless printing on the go.
The guide below explains setting up your HP Wireless printer in different ways. If one method fails to help you, you can easily switch to another one. Before you move to apply the given steps, you should ensure that your router is giving high-speed connectivity and you are using the same connection on the computer which you are going to use for the setup.
Method 1- Using HP Auto Wireless Connect
Using HP Auto Wireless Connect, you can easily connect hp envy 4500 wireless printer to the computer and carry on with the setup procedure. To establish this type of connection, you do not need any cables or modify the wireless settings. So, let us learn how to install this software on your device:
· Go to the official HP Support website
· On the software downloads page, enter your printer model
· Now, download the available drivers on your device
· Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process
· After that, you have to turn on your printer
· Choose the given option to run the software
· Upon being asked to choose the connection type, select “Ethernet/Wireless”
· After choosing the “Wireless” option, select “Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer”
· Wait for a few minutes for the connection to establish
· Click “Finish” at the end of the process
Users can easily connect their HP printers to wifi using the Wireless Setup Wizard. This option is available on the “Control Panel” of your printing device. So, if your printer has a graphic display, then go ahead with these steps:
· At first, you need to turn on your printer
· After that, disconnect all the cables that are attached to it
· Now, navigate to the printer’s Control Panel
· Here, you need to tap on the “Wireless” icon
· Else, go to the “Network” menu of your device
· In this step, tap on the “Wireless Settings” option
· Followed by this, select “Wireless Setup Wizard”
· Locate your network and enter the required details
· Next up, choose the “OK” option
· If you don’t see your network name, enter it manually and click “OK”
· You can also connect your wireless printer using the WPS PIN hp printer.
If you wish to connect your HP printer to iPhone, then you may use Apple AirPrint technology that is developed for iPhone printing:
Connect your iPhone and the printer to the same Wi-Fi network
· Turn on the Wi-Fi on your iPhone and choose the preferred Wi-Fi connection
· Now, check the network connection of your printer
· For this, tap on the “Wireless” icon and open “Network Settings”
· Make sure the status is “Connected” or “Ready”
· Now, press and hold the “Wireless” button on your printer for 5 seconds
· After that, press the WPS Button on the router
· After establishing the connection, go ahead with printing any document you want.
If you are experiencing issues during HP Envy 4500 wireless setup, you may use a powerful tool known as HP print and scan doctor which helps try to figure out and eliminate any issues with your printer. Once you are done with setting up your printer, you can enjoy your printer task without having to connect through any wires or cables.