If you are using an HP printer device then you know the Print anywhere feature of HP smart app will help you to print the documents anywhere any time. This feature will enable the users to use the Android or iOS smart devices and Windows 10 and macOS computers to check the HP Smart App Setup and Download status and send the print jobs when you are away from your Printer. In this article, we will guide the users to use the HP smart app on your Windows 10 and Mac devices.
The Print anywhere option is readily available on the selected printers. You can see if the Printer is compatible with the option to Print anywhere with the help of the HP smart app. For hp smart install on your Windows 10 devices, you need to follow the steps given below:
The first and foremost step is to download and install the HP Smart app from the HP Smart App Setup and Download page.
Just select the printer and tap on the “Printer settings” option and open the printer settings.
If you see the “Print anywhere” on-screen then go to the Options, settings, or services that are supported.
· If one or more printers are linked then the good app selected the Printer automatically.
· After this, you have to choose the Printer and swipe left or right.
· If the Printer does not appears in the list then ass different printer through on-screen prompts.
· If you want to set up a new printer then choose the Printer and go to the “Set up a new Printer” option and look for the display screen when prompts appear on-screen.
· You can now use the HP smart app once the Mac process is completed.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
In the end, we know that it is important to work with the hp smart app if you want to print from anywhere anytime. Here in this article, we have given you elaborated steps for hp smart install on Mac and Windows 10. However, if you still have issues with the steps then we strongly recommend you visit the HP Printer Support or you can download and work with HP Scan Doctor driver to resolve the interruptions in the process.