HP Support Assistant is meant to fix a lot of problems on your HP device by installing the much-needed and latest updates on a user’s system. However, at times, it becomes so annoying that instead of helping you have a smoother experience with your devices, it gives you a headache. Many hp users have reported that the hp support assistant canceled installation when you try to install updates through it.
Well, there could be different reasons why this is happening to you and some other users. But, whatever may be the reason you need to fix it urgently in order to keep your devices running smoothly. Therefore, this article shall give you deeper insights on some main reasons behind this issue and what you can do to fix the issue. In case the given solutions fail to work right for you, you may need to take expert guidance.
So, without further ado, let’s have a glance at what is quite important at this moment since you are struggling to find out the solution to resolve this issue.
Some of the main reasons why hp assistant cancelled installation when downloading updates have been listed below. Once you know the responsible factors, it would be easier for you to get rid of the issue at the earliest:
· Your device is running an outdated version of the HP Support Assistant
· You have installed a firewall or an antivirus that is blocking the updates from downloading
· There is a problem with the Internet connection you are using
· You have selected the ‘Never’ option for the installation of the updates
· So, in order to fix the updates cancellation issue, you must try the solutions which have been given in the next section one-by-one.
Solution 1: install the latest version of HPSA
Installing and using the latest versions of the applications and software elongates their life and gives you a smoother experience with your product. The same is the case with HP Support Assistant. You must download the latest version of it so that it doesn’t become the cause of your headache later.
Solution 2: Disable the firewall
In case you are actively using a firewall or an antivirus on your device, then you must disable or turn it off temporarily. Doing so will allow hassle-free installation of the updates. However, once you install the updates, you should enable the firewall/antivirus once again.
Solution 3: verify internet connectivity with your ISP
If the internet connection on your device is slower, then you must check with your ISP i.e. Internet Service Provider that there is nothing wrong with the internet connection.
Solution 4: Allow the updates
· Click on the ‘Settings’ option on your HSPA.
· Go to the ‘Health Analysis tab.
· Select ‘Every day or week’ from the drop-down list.
· Once you make the selection, click on the ‘Save’ button.
· Now, you need to click on the ‘Tune-up’ tab.
· From there, select ‘your preference’.
· Restart the computer and try again.
In this piece of writing, we have discussed some common ways to troubleshoot the updates installation issues that you might have come across while using HP Support Assistant. In case the issue still persists, you can get quick guidance from the hp help team.
Visit HP Printer Assistant WEbsite :
Read More Blog: